Through state-of-the-art technology and ongoing research and development, the full line of Storm Catcher™ hurricane screens is recognized as one of the most innovative and technologically advanced products in the world of hurricane protection.
The new Storm Catcher™ DIY Clip Screen continues that cutting-edge tradition. Our screen is constructed of polypropylene, woven mono-filament geo-textile fabric, providing a densely porous material that is 95 percent solid. This design can decrease a hurricane’s destructive winds by 95 percent, thereby reducing 150-mph winds to a gentle breeze. However, the material is still open enough to be transparent, allowing homeowners to use the screens as year-round protection from everyday sun, rain, and more.
- Florida Building Code approved
- Lightweight, easy to install and uninstall
- Highly effective protection for windows and doors against violent storms and flying debris
- Avoids “cave like” feeling that other hurricane protection produce
- Affordable hurricane protection providing maximum defense